Jonathan Steszewski Esq.
“The most complex of problems can be resolved by extracting and breaking down each issue into its core elements.”
Mr. Jonathan Steszewski’s core practice areas are residential and commercial real estate transactions, complex commercial leases, business acquisitions, and real estate, business, and construction financing. Additionally, he focuses on estate planning, probate, community association general matters, corporate and business organization, and medical and dental office acquisitions.
Mr. Steszewski’s greatest professional accomplishment was drafting, negotiating, and closing a multimillion dollar construction loan for one of the largest Hispanic owned homebuilders in the nation which helped pave the way for an economic recovery for parts of South Florida.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law, J.D. 2012 Magna Cum Laude
- Florida International University, B.A., 2008, Magna Cum Laude
- The Florida Bar, 2013
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Cuban American Bar Association
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT :
- Jewish Federation of Broward County
- I Believe Children’s Bereavement Camp Counselor
Not sure where to start? Want to know if we can work together?
At Steszewski Medina Esq. we consider every case carefully and promise to give you a response in less than 24 hours.
Feel free to fill in the form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.